Halloween is almost here! Although, thanksgiving is more my decorating game, halloween is still tons of fun especially for those with kiddos and a sweet tooth (like me!). Last year for Halloween the HUBS and I roped our friend to have a Minion party - and guess what. We all dressed up like minions, duh. But the most fun part was having 15 some odd adults dressed up as minions making their own minion for the wall, eating minion cupcakes on a table with minion pumpkins, in a house with great BIG minion doors. It was a yellow & black explosion, but soooo fun. It was like an adult craft party with sweet treats (yay!).
Now, I apologize in advance, I do not have high quality images of these, but seriously, these doors are the easiest way to decorate in a BIG way.
- Its pretty self-explanatory, but roll the yellow paper over the door (completely covering the front of the door).
- tape the yellow paper to the door on the inside or back of door
- tape the blue poster board where you want the minions "pants" to be
- make an eye + goggle piece using the white & black poster board. Adhere this to the door.
- Add personality to your minions by adding hair, mouthes, etc.
SIDE NOTE: We used our remaining craft supplies from this project to let everyone make their own wall minion (see picture below). I thought that the guys would skip out on this but turns out it was a fun activity for everyone!